Monday

Get well soon card

Good morning on this Bank Holiday Monday.  No work for me today YEAH.  I am off to spend the day with my youngest daughter and I cant wait.  It will be a working day as we are cleaning her apartment ready for her return to Cyprus boo hoo.  I shall miss her so much as she calls me at least 3 or 4 times a day and makes me laugh everytime.  I call her my little ray of sunshine.

Yesterday whizzed past but what can I expect?  I spent most of the morning in my bed asleep.  Once I was up and about I sorted out all my handbags and put them away, then I did the wardrobes before going into the crafty space to make a few more bits for my "out with the old and in with the new" events, one this Friday and the other a week on Saturday.  I managed to make a few things with some new 12 x 12 papers, I made some little notebooks for the stamperettes group that is starting and I made another card.


Very similar to the last one but a get well card.  You can never have too many of those can you.

Best get a wiggle on, thanks for having a read and have a wonderful day.


1 comment:

Lesley said...

lovely card - hope you had a great BH weekend - Lesley x