Friday

Pistachio butterflies

Friday and I am up with the larks, actually, it was before them.  I think that I am looking forward to a lovely day from start to finish.  It will be quiet at work as a few people that I work with have gone away for the weekend.  I come home for lunch and bake a cake and then hubby should be coming home.    Tonight of course its crafty night and I believe I have everything all set up and ready, apart from the cake that I mentioned.

Lots of chores being done this weekend but I do hope to grab a few hours in crafty space as May is exceptionally busy for birthdays and I need to get my skates on in making the cards.

Speaking of which, here is one I made last night.  I saw something similar on the net and I thought, mmm, I must make one similar to that one of these days, hang on, why not do it now, so I did

I have used Pistachio Pudding (green) ink, thick bakers twine and card for the butterflies.  The honeycomb hive die as well as the butterfly die were put into action.  I can see a few more of these being made in the next few days in different colours too.

The garden is growing and blooming whoop whoop.  Fingers crossed that the weather stays fine as one day over the weekend I shall be getting the jet wash out and cleaning down the patio.  We shall be keeping it as it is for this year and next year we shall make a few changes to the outside.

Right, I had best get myself ready for the office.  Thanks for having a read, have a wonderful day and if you would like to join us tonight making a couple of cards, please do let me know.

2 comments:

Lesley said...

gorgeous card - hope you got all your chores sorted all the best Lesley x

Jackie said...

Good morning Tracey, what a lot of lovely cards since I woz last here. I particularly love this one, green is my favoiurite colour.
I have to wait until you comment on mine before I can get onto your blog, I don't know why!
You craftroom looks nearly as big as my house :o)
Jackie xx