Monday

Monday morning


Good morning from a sunny Derby.  The weather forecast for today is a high of 18 degrees whoop whoop.  That means that I shall be out there with my brush giving everywhere another good sweep.

I hope you had a lovely day yesterday and didnt eat too many eggs.  Unfortunately, I didnt get one this year, Paul was just so busy and concentrating on his man cave he didnt think.  Never mind, he did take me out for Easter lunch though.

I managed to get lots of moss up from around the house.  Our roof is covered in moss and despite asking so many people and companies to clean this off, not one of them has ever come back to us.  So the birds go on the roof and the moss falls on the floor.  I also but weed killer everywhere and did a bit of de weeding in places. 

It was Harry's birthday yesterday and he was 7. Harry is our nieces son and I made his this card which I loved and I think I just may make another couple to pop in the box. Its a Lilly of the Valley stamp which I stamped out twice.  I coloured them both in and then cut one up to put on the top of the image on the card.
We went to visit Harry and all the family of course and had a lovely couple of hours catching up with everyone.

Today Paul leaves to work away from home for a couple of weeks and the sad bit is, he will be away for his birthday.  I have told him that we shall have a day out to celebrate, when he returns.  I shall have to find somewhere interesting for him to go. If you know of somewhere not too far away that is nice for a day trip out, do let me know.

I am doing a bit of baking today in my silly oven, all ready for tomorrow as its Tuesday at Traceys and I am having a sale.  I am not too sure if the last couple of Stampin Up orders will be here as the deliveries got all messed up with Easter and a day of training at SU.  Fingers crossed though.  If you are reading this and are local to Derby, please do pop round for a cuppa and cake.  There will be lots of crafty chatter and I am sure some laughter too, 1.30 till 4ish and then 6.30 till 8.30 ish.

I managed to get some windows cleaned yesterday YEAH.  I feel so much better for them being cleaner and Paul is going to do the kitchen one today, I just cannot get to it.

Well I will go and start my day, thanks for having a read and have a wonderful day, whatever you are up to. x


No comments: