Friday

In the frame

Well my weekend has started WHOOP WHOOP.  This afternoon I shall go and clean up crafty space as it looks like we had a party in there, opps.  Then it will be the washing and a bit of pottering.  Tonight I shall do a bit of gardening and watering the plants and put my feet up early on.  I need a good nights sleep because tomorrow it is scrapbook day.

If you would like to spend the day scrapbooking or just call in to see what its all about, it would be lovely to see you.  This take place in Alvaston, Derby and its a case of doing your own thing.  Just bring your photos, card and anything else you have and make a page or two.  Details are below on how to get in touch with me.

A couple of years ago I went along to a class to make this.

 So many people liked it and have given me lovely comments about it so last night we all got together to make something similar.  Here are the photos.






























I dont know how to arrange the photos all in a group yet, something else I need to learn.

As we had so much fun, I shall be running another FRAME session on Tuesday 28th April at 7pm.  It takes about 3 hours and it is lots of fun.  The cost is £10 and that includes the price of frame.  Get in touch if you fancy making your own to either keep yourself or pass on for a birthday present, wedding present or just because you can. My phone number is 01332 721877 and email address tracey.rossos2@hotmail.com

SU ORDER - I am putting a cheekly little order in this evening, if you want anything from either of the 2 catalogues, the weekly deal or the clearance rack, let me know.

Have a great afternoon and thanks for having a read


No comments: