Wednesday

Birthday Girls


Another wet day, no windows again.  Mind you I have plenty to do inside.

Yesterday the electrician came as we have our distribution box in the bathroom and it had to be moved.  He encountered so many problems but at the end of the day, he moved the box and checked out all the electrics but, why is there always a but?  The mess made is unbelievable.  We have a hole in the ceiling in the bathroom and a hole in the ceiling above the washing machine in the utility.  Not a lot we can do until we fit the new bathroom but Paul will try and fix the holes, for now.  The dust is so thick everywhere that I shall just have to do one room at a time over the next few days, yikes.

I cant believe that it was 22 years ago that the twins made an appearance. April 1st babies.  Here are the cards that I made for them, from me.


They are both in Cyprus together this year
A break for them both before a busy month or two with exams. 

Today is the new Weekly Deal from Stampin' Up!

I shall be placing an order on Sunday should you want anything adding.  Keep your eyes on the blog next week, Stampin' Up! will be adding more things to their clearance page, I will keep you posted.

Tuesday's at Tracey's next week.  I am keeping my fingers crossed that the Stampin' Up! orders will be here but with the Easter break, I may not be so lucky.  Next Tuesday I will be having a sale of lots of retired stamps so if you fancy a cuppa, a natter and a bargain, why not call in, it would be lovely to see you.

Off to get the pinny on and get dusting, cleaning, scrubbing and wiping down.  Thanks for having a read



No comments: