Tuesday

Tuesdays Twitter

Spring is in the air at my house, arent these daffs lovely.  I usually look forward to all the daffodils and the snow drops coming up each year but this year, as we moved house, there is nothing coming through the garden at all.  I will have to remember to buy some bulbs to put in the ground for next year.  I just love the minature dafs you can get in baskets so mum decided to buy me a bunch and here they are, all opened out, lovely.

Tuesdays Twitter and lots to twitter about today.  Gas and Electric tut tut, since we moved here we changed our supplier over to Scottish Gas and we have been paying them, each month by direct debit.  We submit our readings every month.  Well recently we received a threatening letter from co op supplies for our gas and electric bill?  I spoke to them and they said no one had cancelled them so they were still suppling our gas and electric???? I know, its just not possible.  So we are in the middle of a debate over this one and now we have been advised that we can go to the omdbusman as it has taken over 14 weeks to sort out......thanks.

I am in the process of catching up with Pintrest.  I still dont fully understand it but hay, I am giving it a go, who knows what it may lead to.  Once I get on there, I just cant leave, such a brilliant place, full of ideas, inspiration and I wonder how I managed without it.  If you havent tried it yet, grab half an hour and have a look.

Pauls man cave is coming along really well.  The ceiling is just about finished and he is working his way around the walls, insulating everything.  I am not sure if it will be done by the time he goes away to work but he is loving doing it and that is the main thing.

Nothing new in the house apart from all the weekly chores have been done as well as the washing and ironing, I hate that stuff. I am busy preparing everything for the twins birthday.  They will be 22 this year and we are meeting up with Katerina at the weekend so I will pass on cards and pressies, 22 goodness, where does the time go.

Sale a Bration from Stampin' Up! is doing so well, lots of FREEBIES to be had and to top it all off, SU bring out another 4 items that you can get for FREE.







 With every £45 spent you get a FREE Sale a Bration item.  If you would like more information or brochures please do get in touch.  You can call me on 01332 721877 or send me an email tracey.rossos2@hotmail.com and I will be very happy to help, if I can.

Here is another one of the cards that we made last week, using the Guy Greeting stamp set and a matching tag too. 


This stamp set is so useful for all the masculine cards we have to make.  I shall be making more cards with this next week so if you would like a play, pop in one afternoon next week


I  have already been to the docs this morning and had my fasting blood test so now its off to do a little shopping before coming home to the chores.  I am sure there may be an hour or two later where I can find some time in the crafty space.

Thanks for having a read and have a lovely day.



No comments: