Monday

Thank you

Rain really did stop play yesterday, typical. Lets hope I get a bit of dry weather before the weekend as I would love to get my windows cleaned before Easter.   I cant believe it is Easter this weekend, the year is speeding past. 

Here is my first thank you card and tag for Aprils orders.  I shall be spending some time this afternoon and evening making a few more.



I have used the Painted petals stamp set, white embossing powder and these I believe are crushed curry.  Different colours this afternoon.

Another day at the office done, just 3 more days left this week as Friday is a Bank Holiday.

Thank you for stopping by today and having a read.  Enjoy the rest of the day, whatever you are up to.

1 comment:

Lesley said...

hope you get your windows washed before Easter - good washing day today - Lesley x