Monday

Petite Petal Monday

Good morning and I hope all the mums had a Happy Mother's Day yesterday

 Great news, Mum came home late Saturday afternoon and she was feeling very good about that.  It's amazing that she isnt in pain, just discomfort.  I keep nipping up and see her, how fortunate I am that she is 'just round the corner', its a 18 minute walk and walk I do

Here is the card that I made her and its a pure and honest CASE.


 I have seen this type of card on lots of pages on pintrest and loved it.  I have used a couple of stamps including hardwood and petite petals.  The colours are rose red, pacific point, daffodil delight, pool party and old olive.  Mum loved it. 

I was lucky enough to be spoilt by the girls and Rob and Nat and here are the Mother's day gifts I received.

 
I finally got round to see my friend with her birthday card at the end of last week too.


I had everything all ready and prepared and was still a few days late, I must get myself organised a little better.

I put in another  SU order last night so if there is anything that you would like, need or just plain want, give me a call ready for the next time that I order. If you need something urgently, you can get all your goodies delivered right to your door. 

I am working a 3 day week this week, on a phased return which is good.  I dont feel stressed and feel that I have an extra day at home, so today I am getting the card cut, the inks out all ready for the next crafting night which is Tuesday 24th.  If you would like to come along to make a few cards and an Easter Bunny box, please do get in touch.  My contact details are on the right hand side of my blog.

Off to make a start, thanks for having a read and have a wonderful day, whatever you are up to.

1 comment:

Lesley said...

love the Mothers day card - I will have to rty that style - glad your Mum is fine and making a good recovery - Lesley