Wednesday

Normal Service is Resumed....

Today I am returning back to work on a phased return.  I have been away from the workplace for a few months so to be honest, it is rather daunting to go back.  I am sure that tomorrow I will be reporting that things went well so, wish me luck.

Another event today is mum went into hospital this morning to have her shoulder replaced with a new one!!! can you believe it?  I didnt realise that these things happened but at 7am she will be ready to go to theater.  Here is the get well card that I have made her.


I am not sure how long the operation will last but I will be calling dad as soon as I get out of work.  Visiting hours are 6pm - 8pm only.  I will be cooking for dad for the rest of the week as mum is expected to be in hospital for 3 - 4 days, I will keep you posted on her progress.

All is well with my daughters, phew.  Isnt life just full of ups and downs?  Fortunately we are on a straight run at the moment with the girls, which is a good thing.  Katerina is getting ready to fly back to Cyprus to conduct interviews for her disitation and see the family.  Christiana is getting over a very bad cough and cold, she is at docs again on Thursday.  Sophia returned to Cyprus to uni and to sort out her car, it needed a service, 4 new tyres, MOT and tax......I will be pleased when they all start work.

Yesterday was Tuesdays at Tracey's and it was lovely to catch up with lots of friends.  I do find that I have to make time to see as many people as I can and I am so pleased that I make the effort.  I also baked a lemon cake but just look what it is sitting on. I treated myself in the Kath Kidson store in Liverpool, arent I lucky.  Its a good job that I am going back to work to pay for it.



It looks better with the lemon cake I put on it
 
and of course, I just had to get the matching spoons, arent they lovely.
Weekly deals from Stampin' Up!  I am placing a little order this evening so if there is anything that you would like, please do get in touch.
Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a wonderful day. Waving at all the new visitors that have found the blog.

No comments: