Wednesday

New Buds

Up earlier today after yesterdays rush, no messing about, off to work on time and a bit more organised, I hope.  Katerina leaves UK today for a couple of weeks and she was on the train before 6am this morning.

Paul and I managed to get a few plants in the garden last night (after a scrummy sausage and mash with onion gravey) and look, this just proves that Spring is just about here.
 You may have to click on the photo but there are lots and lots of buds on my acer, which was a present I received last year.

 I got a few new plants and hopefully, I can get a little bit done each day and by the time Summer arrives, it will all look lovely.  Mind you, I could do with going to a bazar or local fete as the price of plants is very expensive. 

Today we have a new weekly deal



If you would like anything, do please let me know and I will get an order sent off on Sunday tea time.  The card stock and all the ribbons are a great saving.

Saturday is Scrapbook day with Stencils.  Hands up all those that hope to be here????  Having not used stencils a lot I am hoping that someone will be able to show me what to do.....well I can hope.


Here is another little card that I made using the Moon Lake set.
Right, I am off to start my day at work, I hope you have a lovely day, what ever you are up to and thank you so much for having a read.

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Peaceful looking card - glad you got your parcels eventually -.best wishes lesley