Monday

Ferry 'cross the Mersey

Good morning and its a lovely start to the week.  A few hours in the office and then back to get crafty space all ready for tomorrows visitors and to bake, great.

Yesterday I promised to show you the scrapbook pages we did on Saturday, well here are mine.  These were taken in Liverpool.


Memories to make me smile.

After a very early start yesterday Paul and I planted up lots of flowers, made a little bit of the garden look pretty and then we went to grab a roast sandwich before a bit of shopping.  All too soon the taxi arrived to take Paul to work for a few days.  I spent the afternoon in crafty space cutting out and making a mess but I had company, so the time soon passed.  Early night as I was shattered, all ready for an early start today.

But when I went to bed I could smell burning.  Up I got had a good look round and the smell was quite strong.  Eventually, I discovered that the neighbour was having a bonfire and outside was really lit up.  I dread to think of the state of the cars after last time.  I am also wondering how my nice clean garden will look, especailly as Paul and I spent so much time yesterday morning making it nice grrrrr.

It is crafty week this week, starting with tomorrow evening, which is already full.  A couple of spaces still available on Wednesday afternoon and 2 spaces available on Friday night so if you would like to spend some time crafting, do get in touch.

Oh well, best get a wiggle on.  Thank you for having a read and have a wonderful Monday 



No comments: