Saturday

Bunny girls

After a pretty hectic week, the pace slows down today phew.  It has been a lazy start to the day and now blogging with a coffee, bliss.

Crafty week was another success although I think we did too many cards, not a problem, we shall do less next month and ohhhh, what do I have in store next month, lovely spring cards to welcome all that lovely weather that we are going to get.

Back to today.  Its a clean up of the crafty space, a bit of hoovering in there and then getting the orders put in.  Then I start on the preperation of the frame, how exciting.

No washing, ironing, cleaning in the house today, its all done.  I may try and clean some windows though, if it stays dry.  I did say may.  I also have to go on a telephone hunt.  It is out there somewhere.

Here is the bunny we made during crafty week, along with his fluffy tail

 And of course he goes perfectly with all the little chicks.
And here are some of the ladies that made the bunnies.

Wishing you a wonderful weekend and thanks for having aread

No comments: