Tuesday

Tuesday's Twitter

Good morning and thanks for nipping in for a read today.

Before I forget, if you want to do any crafting with me next week, do get in touch.  If you are not at work  on Wednesday afternoon for a couple of hours there is no football traffic to get stuck in, how about a lovely relaxing time crafting with like minded people, with everything cut out for you, all prepared into 3 kits, homemade cakes, lots of tea / coffee and a raffle as well.  If you are busy Wednesday afternoon, there are a couple of spaces left on Tuesday night and Friday night.

Here are a couple of cards that I was commissioned to make


If you need a card or two or even three I have lots and lots all made and ready to go, call in for a cuppa and a browse.

I  have Katerina with me today WHOP WHOP and she is here till Friday.  She eventually arrived at half past 4 last night, bless her and we ate a lovely tea.  She then relaxed in front of telly watching footie while I watched TV in the bedroom, kids.  I love having her around as she really lifts my spirits and we put the world to rights.....constantly. Mind you, I dont expect her to get up till afternoon but I dont mind, its just lovely her being here in the new bedroom.  I must take photos for you.

I have been asked, quite a few times, to share my crafty space on my blog so bit by bit, I will do that this week. When you walk in this is the first unit on the left that has my SU paperwork, next crafty weeks bits and pieces and unfinished cards.  There are little nick nacks on the top and my ever ready gift bags with the bow.  How did I survive without that little bow punch?  Not got yours yet, come round and have a play with mine to see what all the fuss is about.

 Then there are the two baskets with my wrapping papers, my decopatch papers and the brown paper.  I try and wrap everything in brown paper (which I iron first).  If you need some brown paper let me know a couple of weeks in advance and I will save you some from the parcels I receive but i wont be ironing it for you....
 Then there is my cutting and embossing area.  Three drawers from Ikea full of bits and pieces but on the top of the drawers lives my big shot with all my dies, embossing folders, stencils etc. I dont use these enough and must grab more time to play.
 My ladder unit is next with lots of useful bits and pieces that I am forever going to.
I will take a few more photos for you today for a tour around a bit more of this wall and share it with you tomorrow.

Right I had best get a wiggle on, washing to do this morning, Katerina brought it with her.  Have a lovely day and dont forget, do get in touch if I can help you with anything, 01332 721877 or send me an email, tracey.rossos2@hotmail.com 

Have a lovely Tuesday x




1 comment:

Jackie said...

Lots of lovely cards since I last popped in tracey, and I see that your craft space is pretty full :o)
Jackie xx