Thursday

Strawberry Slush Sheltering Tree

Yesterday wizzed past and why did I think it wouldnt?  I did so many bits and pieces including shopping where I bumped into a crafting friend, as you do.  Met my first male crafter coming round for a natter and, he will be back.  Lots of bits sorted again in crafty space but I left it in such a tip OMG.  I just closed the door and walked out *giggling* to myself.  This afternoon I shall clean it up and get down to some baby card making.  Yes I have had a few requests for cards for parents, for grand parents and great grand parents so I shall do a few of those today and tomorrow.

I shall also be sorting out the photots for Saturdays scrapbooking day. Oh how I am looking forward to that.  A whole day of scrapbooking with some lovely friends.  Still a couple of spaces if you are planning on coming along, just let me know.

Did I show you my Strawberry Slush collection of Sheltering Tree cards? I didnt add the bike, swing nor the rake on this one, just put some clouds in but I did carry the theme over to the envelope, tag and insert



Hope you like these.  I have since made a few more for my birthday box now I promise, to put it away for a while cause I have more to play with.


My next SU order will go in on Sunday so if you would like to purchase anything, have some queries about anything please, do let me know.  If you dont already have a SU demonstrator then give me a call, I can send you some brochures and we can meet up for a cuppa and a chat.

Thanks for having a read and have a wonderful day, whatever you are up to and, if you are in Alvaston and fancy seeing how I get on with my baby cards, call in to the crafty space for catch up and a drink. 

No comments: