Wednesday

Midweek Musing

Continuing on with the walls in my crafty space, my first dresser is the next item along the wall where you walk in.  It has lots of bits and pieces for sale that not only I am selling, but others are selling too.  Boxes, plasters, books, ribbons, little magnets, cake testers etc. etc.  Always something new on there so please, do call in and have a look around. Do you make items, would you like to sell your items on the dressers? If you would, just let me know.


 
 Next to the dresser I have all my MDF bits in the tubs on the bottom shelves, stickles, glitters, ribbons and lots of other knick knacks that I use all the time on this unit and that, is the end of wall one.
 The corner shelves have my non SU cards, buttons and bows, 6 x 6 papers, 8 x 8 papers and brads.
 On the the first shelf on the back wall there is all my painting bits and bobs, copics, SU writters as well as halloween, easter and chrsitmas bits.
 This is then followed by my sewing pieces and recipe books.  As well as the start of my cards for sale and gift tags. 
I will continue with the back wall tomorrow and, its a great excuse to get things cleaned up, dusted and sorted out.

Here is a card that I have started playing with, this is from World of Dreams stamp set.  I have done this in browns and creams. No sentiment as yet as not sure what occasion I shall use it for.

Yesterday Katerina and I did Dunelm for an hour, mmmm, got curtains and quilt cover for new girls room/study.  Curtains have to go back today, too long.  The short ones are too short, the medium ones are too long so I am going to get floor length and paul is going to change the pole for me.  I currently have a curtain pole but want a track, why is nothing straight forward, so a track I shall have at the weekend.

Its the weekly deals out today, if you would like anything please do get in touch.


Now I must get a wiggle on as I need to try and coax Katerina out of bed, not an easy job before mid day.  Have a lovely day and enjoy the sunshine, while it is here. x


1 comment:

Lesley said...

lovely craft room - Lesley x