Sunday

Catch Up

I have had a busy few days getting sorted at home and with having Pippa here too, its been a bit hectic, so what I have we been up to.

Lots of baby cards got made and sent, here is one that I didnt show you as mum forgot to ask for a card for the new Grandma and Grandad, ooops

 Lots of laughs with Pippa have been had, here she is after a visit to the craft room

 I didnt know Paul had put her breakfast out and here is me, emptying the dishwasher.  Pippa's bowl of breakfast was under the diswasher door, oops




 We just caught her coming into the house after she had been digging, in the rain, oops
 And here she is with her lead on and her bed, all ready for her trip home, oh I do miss her, but that feeling with soon pass.


I have been doing a little baking too as we had Chrsitmas Card and Chatter night last Friday.  It does the soul a world of good sitting there colouring in Christmas images and chatting away.  A lovely evening as usual ladies, thank you.

 Not so many cards put together but quite a few sold in the last couple of days, its always nice knowing people like my cards.

Right, I had best get on with the Sunday lunch, roast beef and then, we have visitors this afternoon and evening.  Paul is staying in his garage putting the new ceiling in and I shall just 'get on with it'

Thanks for having a read and have a lovely Sunday


No comments: