Tuesday

Birthdays and Anniversarys keep me busy

What a day yesterday was, so busy yet I didnt achieve very much still it is keeping me out of mischief.  All handbags got sorted and 3 have made it to the car boot box.  1/4 of wardrobe space got looked at in detail and 8 tops were taken out.  It is a good start.

I spent some time with the folks, trying to sort out their internet but I failed.  While I was there I spied this that mum had made, isnt it lovely.

Today is Alice's 9th birthday OMG.  Where does the time go?  Here is the card and tag that I made for her.  Alice is our nieces eldest daughter.




It's also Brother in law and Sister in laws wedding anniversary and here is their card.



My next birthday is at the weekend so I need to get that card finished but here are a few more that I have just put into my box.

 
 

 These have all gone into the for sale box oh yes, I have boxes and boxes of cards for sale so if you are ever in need of a card or two, do please keep me in mind.
 

Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a wonderful day, what ever you are up to.  Me, I am waiting for a delivery and then off to drop off some SU goodies.


No comments: