Tuesday

Tuesdays Twitter

Good morning from a very cold Derby especially in my house as the heating didnt come on.  Rather strange but I am sure it will soon get warm.

Today I am having a day in the crafty space because I want to.  The housework can wait until tomorrow mind you, this in in between the burglar alarm man coming at half 8.  We had a new alarm put in and to be honest, it is not doing its job.  It resets, it goes off, it just stops all together during the day and the night so he is coming to see what is wrong.  Then around 3 I have the boiler man coming for a visit.  We are having a new boiler put in around April time so we are getting everything prepared, quotes in, finding out what we have to do etc. etc.

The exciting bit is that the girls room is having new wardrobes which means extra storeage space, which means.....less boxes.  This all happens in a couple of weeks so in the meantime, I have lots of things that I need to sell,  bedroom furniture including a pine wardrobe, dressing table and mirror, two bedside tables and a large chest of drawers.  The quality of these items is brilliant, all dove tail joints etc.  I shall be advertising them locally but if anyone reading my blog would like more information, just let me know.

Paul's new garage is drying out well and he is preparing everything to insulate it.  Unfortunately the new roof wont be on for another couple of weeks but never mind, it is all a step in the right direction.

I have had some animal, and I mean animal, digging up my new Winter plants.  I had to replant everything and I just hope that they will flower. 
I have started my perpetual calendar and I am loving it.  This is a kit and I am hosting a class very soon.  Keep a look out for the dates.  Here is my January, so far


 I may add another couple of bits but I just think this is a great kit.  Ideal for a crafty birthday present too.

Sophia really spoilt me on our trip to Birmingham.  We took Sophia to meet Katerina as we didnt think that Sophia would be comfortable getting on a train and changing stations twice, to get to Manchester.  We had a wander around Selfridges, Michel Koors and then Radley and just look what Sophia treated to me to and they are so comfy.  You can just see the little Radley dog on the bow.


If you are out and about today, fancy a coffee and dont mind being in a messy craft room, please feel free to call in.  Thanks for having a read and have a great day


No comments: