Sunday

Slow Start Sunday - Day 4


 Good morning from an extremely cold Derby.  Its -2 outside brrr.  I was going out to put the heating on in the craft room but I will wait a little longer.



Getting the fresh eggs didnt work.  Text message sent saying I was on way, eventually found the house, knocked on door....rang bell, knocked again but no reply tut tut.  Got home and an hour later got a text message to see if I was still out an about.  I will try once more but the idea was that I would be able to walk to collect my eggs each week but this lady lives a long drive away.  Still no fresh veggies yet but I will keep asking people and eventually I am sure I will find someone selling some, until I can grow my own that is.

Saturday was Scrapbook Saturday and my little crafty space was full to the brim, not of scrapbookers but it was a great opportunity for everyone to pop in, have a cuppa and cake and a catch up.  Sam did her project life and WOW, its stunning.  Me I did my scrapbooking

TAH DAH



I didnt get it finished until 9pm last night though but hay, that is fine.  I used lots of Stampin' Up! bits inclduing the card, Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set, Off the Grid Stamp Set, Marina Mist ink, the star dies, dazzling diamonds and of course, my girls photos.  The next scrapbooking is on 7th February. 

Tomorrow I will have a catch up with #MY100 HAPPY DAYS with you.

LAST CHANCE tomorrow to order anything from the Autumn / Winter brochure.  I have a diddy order going in if you would like to add anything to this.  Get in touch either today or tomorrow before 1pm.

Tuesday its Tea at Tracey's
I am baking a victoria sponge to eat with a cuppa.  Please, do call in for a drink and a look at the new catalogues.  You can take your own copy away with you as Sale a Bration begins as well as the new Spring / Summer catalogue.  If you are local to Alavaston, Derby come along for a crafty chat, it really would be lovely to see you.

Later in the week there is Journalling Thursday and Friday sees the first of the Christmas Card Club but more about those later in the week.

Have a wonderful Sunday and thanks for having a read.



2 comments:

Jackie said...

Good morning Tracey. My goodness, you have been busy since I last paid a visit!
Lovely pages. I don't think you are going to find anyone with veg for sale in the winter! :o)
Jackie xx

Lesley said...

Glad Saturday went well and you managed to do 2 scrap book pages - bet you were well pleased - they look brilliant = best wishes Lesley x