Monday

No moaning Monday

Manic Monday and it is a little bit busy in the house today but that's fine, at least I am able to do all that needs doing.  I am having yet another day of non moaning, it is good for the soul.  Every time I want to moan or criticise, I smile instead.  It really is taking a bit of effort but its good for the soul.

I am in Crafty Space first thing this morning, putting the final touches to everything for crafty week.  Crafty Week is where lots of ladies get together to make a few cards and tags on Tuesday evening and Friday evening. There are a couple of places left so if you fancy coming along, just let me know and I can give you the details. You can give me a call on 01332 721877 or send me an email.

Here are a couple of little post it note holders that we made at the weekend. 


We used the Sale a Bration FREE paper pack and the tag top punch.  There are 3 different tag topped  punches now to make these with and they are all so useful.  If you fancy having a go and making one of these yourself or would like more details, please let me know.  I shall be in the crafty space most afternoons this week so please, do feel free to drop in.

Thanks for having a read and I hope you manage to stay dry today, the forecast for Derby is rain








No comments: