Tuesday

New Stampin' Up! Catalogues

Yesterday didnt quite go as planned, it isnt very often that my days do but never mind, I got most of the things done I wanted except not enough time in the crafty space.  I do have lots of 6 x 6 paper packs for sale, some more stamp sets as well as other bits and pieces that need to be put out.  I will have to get a wiggle on and get it sorted this morning as its Tuesday at Traceys today.  I do hope that if you have time you will call in for a cuppa, a slice of cake and some crafty chat.

The Stamperettes order are in too so if any Stamperettes are out and about today / tonight, please do call in.

The new Spring / Summer Catalogue is out.  As from today you can order from the new catalogue as well as the main one.  In addition, Sale a Bration starts today.  This is where you get free products when you spend £45.  It can all get a little confusing, basically, there are 3 catalogues that you can now order from
  • the annual catalogue that runs out in June
  • the spring/summer catalogue that runs out in June
  • Sale a Bration catalogue that runs out on 31st March

If you spend £45 (this is the total amount of products from any/all current catalogues) you can have any one of these items, FREE.










 If you hold your own Stampin Up party, here are the benefits - until 31st March.  I have some dates free in February and in March.  If you would like to hold a party but no where to do this, I could possibly have the answer, please do get in touch and we can have a chat.



If you would like to join me and my team, here are the benefits - until 31st March
 
 
If you would like to find out more, please do get in touch.  No pressure talks or anything else like that, I can answer all your questions and tell you all about joining, even if its just to get the benefits for yourself.

I was creating yesterday but of a different nature, I made a few of these up, got lots of ideas for more, I just need a little more time.

Thank you for having a read, have a lovely day and please, do give me a call or send me an email if there is anything that I can help you with, with regards to crafting of course.








No comments: