Monday

Monday and another start to another week

Good morning on this start to a new week.  The weekend was lovely, as most of my days are now too.  Today I am having another at home day, doing another little job, to get it out of the way before spending time in my crafty space.

How about this for something a little different. I do hope the video works.

Here is what I have made so far, with my own bow builder.







If you would like to try this for yourself, why not come along to my stampin up party on Friday 23rd January or Saturday the 24th. Let me know if you would like to come along.  Or if you would like to order one, just tell me and I will get it for you.

Paul is having a garage put up today, here are the photos so far






Fingers crossed it will be done by the end of the day






We had a lovely get together last Friday night for the Christmas Card and Chatter club, I meant to take photos of what we were all doing but it was busy that I just forgot, next time.

Have a wonderful day today and thank you for having a read, 


No comments: