Wednesday

Midweek Musing

Good morning from a very cold Derby.  Sophia arrived last night YEAH, along with Katerina, Elena and Evanthia.  Three of them will come later today and stay for a few days which will be lovely.  I do so enjoy having the girls stay with me. It really does give me a bit of a boost and we all need one of those every now and again.

No snow yet and fingers crossed that we dont get any but Sophia want to build a snowman...yikes.

Yesterday was hectic with lots of appointments for doctors, medics, mum etc. etc. but I did get into the craft room for an hour or so later in the day.  I played with the herd stamp set, which was great and I made these.



Pauls garage / shed / workshop got finished and here it is.  He is just waiting for it to dry before insulating it, how exciting.  
SU Weekly deals are out and there are some punches, which is brilliant news.

If you would like anything, I am placing an order at 7pm tonight,  so that is weekly deals, Sale a Bration, Spring/Summer catalogue, Annual Catalogue.  If the order reaches £45 one lucky lady will get herself a sale a bration item of their choice.

Thank you for having a read today and I hope you manage to stay warm.

No comments: