Wednesday

Chalkboard paper

Good morning from a damp and cold Derby.  No snow here yet phew.  It is nice to see but not nice to drive on so I am happy with my drizzly rain.

I didnt manage to spend the whole day in crafty space yesterday but I was there for a while.  I am going back in there soon to clean up with the hoover.  Yesterday I had lots of visitors, the burglar alarm man twice, the boiler man as well as family, so it was a good day.

I did manage to make a few things including these.


I used the new chalkboard paper with versamark and white embossing powder, very nice.  If you would like to see these for yourself along with some other bits, why not pop over on Saturday afternoon at 3pm. 

Its the weekly deals and boy, I do need a few bits and bobs now that I have seen the deals, great prices on the markers and blenders which will have to fall into my basket.


I will have an order going in this evening so if you would like anything, do please let me know and if  you need help with anything crafting, I am happy to help.

Right, off to make a start, have a wonderful day and I do hope that you dont get problems with the weather.

No comments: