Tuesday

Tuesdays Twitter

Yesterday was day 1 of #MY100HAPPYDAYS and I will see how long I can keep it up.  I was lucky enough to get to see Ollie, my nieces son who was so pleased to be able to show me a spider, on facebook, that frightened a cat.  He was able to find this video on grandads phone and I got a photo of him sorting it out for me.  It made me really happy that he wanted to share this with me.

Well today is the day that I go and have major dentistry work, yikes.  I am so afraid but I dont have a choice.  Hopefully I will be up to blogging tomorrow so that you know that I am okay and if not, it will be the day after.

Here is a card that I made some time ago
 
I am sure that some ladies reading this will say, oh I remember that.  Well the colours we used on it werent to my liking but I didnt think that there was anything I could do about it, that was then.  I now know that I can put another colour on top of the original to change it, which is what I did.  It was one of the first times I used the masking technique and I still remember everything that I was taught.  This is now in the box ready to be sent out.

I have been using my SU boxes to wrap up some little presents for the grand children.



These have come in so very handy and I nearly forgot that I had them.  If you need a box or two, get in touch, I can show you all that SU have to offer, it is much easier wrapping up a square box rather than a little fiddly shaped toy.

Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a wonderful day. 




1 comment:

Jackie said...

Good morning Tracey, and good look at the Dentist, I hope all goes well for you...hugs
Lovely card and boxes, and a beautiful photograph :o)
Jackie xx