Friday

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens etc. etc.


 I went to put the blue dustbin out last night and I got absolutely drenched.  I put a rain coat on but even so, the rain was just pouring down.  I waited and waited for the rain to ease off but it didnt and I know the bin men arrive before 6.30a.m. so I didnt have much choice.

Yesterday I spent another day doing accounts and paperwork, it is a job that I dont mind doing, once I get into it but the telephone just never stopped ringing so of course, I kept loosing my thread, making the job take a lot longer but never mind, its just about done now. I have to go and purchase a file to put the papers in and take them to the accountant.  Oh yes, I do the books each year because you have to keep things fair and square with the taxman.

The postie has started to call each day with a few handmade cards and to me, there is nothing nicer than receiving a card that someone has taken the time and trouble to make.  This was the first one, thank you so much Diane.



Today I shall be out and about once the concrete has been poured down, ready for the garage base.  The builders should be arrive about 9am and hopefully done quite early as I would like to do a lot of little things today, well thats the plan but we all know what happens to my plans.

Being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I am so lucky to be able to get my hands on crafting products before they come out in a new brochure.  Well I got a few bits for some exciting things coming your way in 2015.  Fingers crossed that I get into my crafty space this afternoon for a play.

Well thanks for having a read today, I do hope you manage to stay dry.  Have a wonderful Friday





No comments: