Friday

Now that's what I call Christmas

Well its Friday and today I am baking.  We are having a fuddle tomorrow lunch time so, if you are in the Alvaston area, please feel free to pop in around 12ish for a crafty chat, a bite to eat and a lovely time, I have got a new Chrsitmas CD for us all to sing along to.  It would be great to see you.

My number 18 #MY100HAPPYDAYS is my new CD, oh it has made me really happy to listen to it.

 Another lovely handmade card, thank you Jackie.  It has lots of glitter and sparkle on it but unfortunately, my photograph hasnt captured this.

Paul came home whoop whoop and whisked me off to the Blue Jay for dinner, oh it was scrummy.  I had turkey and all the trimmings, I still feel full this morning.

Right, off to start my day.  Hope you have a wonderful Friday, what ever you are up to and thanks for having a read.


1 comment:

Jackie said...

So pleased you got it safely Tracey :o)
Jackie xx