Friday

Do more of what makes you happy


 A very good morning from a very chilly Derby.  I hope everyone reading this had a great day yesterday, we did.  I had lots of wonderful presents including quite a few crafty bits and a few things to hang in the craft room, wonder if I can get Paul out with his hammer today?  Here are just a couple of photos of some lovely bits.....then my camera battery died, oopps

 

Yesterday was spent with Paul's son, Rob and the family, it was lovely.  I think this is the first time I have never cooked Christmas Day lunch.  We spoke to the girls in Cyprus on facetime in the morning and then spoke with them again and the rest of my Cypriot family in the evening.  We sat and watched Dr. Who, Eastenders, Miranda and the Call the Midwife all night long, with our feet up.  A perfect end to a perfect day.

I dont think I am hitting the sales today but if you are,  have fun.   We have a busy day and one I am looking forward to, including an hour in the craft room as soon as it gets light.

Thank you for having a read and I hope you enjoy the day, whatever you are up to.

No comments: