Tuesday

Birthday girl


Good morning from a chilly Derby.  It isnt as cold as it has been which is good as I shall be going out early this morning, if I get a wiggle on.

This is what made me happy on Sunday, for my number 13 #MY100HAPPYDAYS.   There is a chocolate inside and they are just a perfect little treat for Christmas. 


I made this bag for my friend Pam, who had her birthday yesterday (not a brilliant photo)

It is using a new punch that is in the Spring/Summer brochure coming out at the beginning of January.  It is so easy to use, start saving those scraps of pretty papers as you can use them up with this punch.

Pam celebrated her birthday by going to her best friends wedding and I went to along too.  It was lovely.  Here are the happy couple. This was the moment for my number 14 #MY100HAPPYDAYS




Today is the last day that you can get your hands on some weekly deals, before the new ones come out tomorrow.  I shall be placing a little order this evening, if there is anything you feel you want, give me a call.  But dont forget to check out the CLEARANCE items here.
 


Here is another handmade card that I was lucky to receive.  Thank you Ruth, it is stunning.
Hope that you have a happy day today, whatever you are doing, I know I shall.  Thanks for having a read










1 comment:

Lesley said...

my you have been busy and yes the card is stunning x