Wednesday

Bags of bags

Stampin Up have some new Weekly Deals which are below, you might have to click on the picture to get a good view.


My next order will be going in on Friday.  Speaking of orders, I have all the Stamperettes bits and pieces, bags, xmas pressies and cards ready and waiting.  There is an order of clearance items arriving today and dont forget you can SHOP NOW, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by clicking HERE.

I have been using some of the amazing Stampin' Up! bags to wrap a few presents in.  I think I must be getting a little organised as I seem to always keep a stash of bags in the house now (well in crafty space), and I get great pleasure in using them up for all bits and pieces.

If you would like to see some of the packaging available from SU, just get in touch as I would be happy to show you.

Off to start my day, thank you for popping in today








No comments: