Saturday

White Rabbit, White Rabbit, White Rabbit

1st November, how wonderful.  Although it's raining outside, the temperature is just under 14 degrees, I do like this weather.  I love waking up and not having to put on a big thick dressing gown and shivering.  Fingers crossed that it lasts a while.

I have been in the craft room this week with lots of friends, very theraputic. 
This is one of the cards, or something similar that we made.  It has been lovely being around so many happy, friendly wonderful people, thank you all for making it such a great week. 

Today we take Christiana to Preston. She will stay there until next Friday when both her and Katerina meet up with their dad and then Christiana will fly back to Cyprus with him.  It wont be long and she will be back in England again.
Here she is outside one of her favourite little shops. Next time we visit it should be warm.

Best try and get a happy face on and wake everyone up, its always sad saying goodbye. 

Thanks for spending some time reading my blog today and I hope to be back tomorrow, with more crafting news.






1 comment:

Jackie said...

Good morning Tracey. You know me, I am not liking this unseasonal warmth at all!!! Sorry to burst your bubble but I think the weatherman said this is the last of it!
LOvely card.
You will miss having Christiana around but the time will fly :o)
Jackie xx