Saturday

Money Wallets

I had a lie in today, well it is Saturday. 

What a lot of rain we had yesterday.  Fortunately Paul had repaired the leaks around the windows in the conservatory as the windowsills were getting soaked, which dripped onto the floor making the conservatory a mini swimming pool, okay well perhaps not quite.  But the biggest problem is that the guttering around the side of the house cant cope with lots of rain water and it starts to leak through, into the bathroom.  I have asked 8 companies to come out to have a look to see if they can help.  6 of them said they couldnt and the other two just never turned up so this is a worry.  We dont want more rain today.

TAH DAH



I made these money wallets as I like to give my daughters a little treat at Christmas so that they can go and buy themselves something during the sales.  My dilema is always do I give them Euros to spend in Cyprus or Sterling to save when they come over here.  They are little envelopes and the black belts just slide off, letting you put money inside.  I have been asked to make quite a few so I guess I will take orders for these now.  I do hope you like them.

I have to get a wiggle on as today I am spending the day recording a week in Ingoldmills from 2001.  Hopefully I can do a double scrapbook  page following a layout that a fellow crafting friend has chosen. 

Thanks for having a read and wishing you a wonderful and dry day.


1 comment:

Jackie said...

Good morning Tracey, you have been very busy since I last popped in. I particularly love these money wallets :o)
Jackie xx