Monday

Happy Monday

We didnt have any internet yesterday, it was rather strange but goodness, we accomplished so much.
 It was a very quiet day day as the house felt rather empty.  Christiana is now staying with her sister for a few days and I know that they are going to have lots of fun together.  We had a lovely couple of hours with them on Saturday and a pleasant drive there and back. 

 I got to spend time in my crafty space for a while, to put things away and have a little sort out.  I also got lots of fresh air out in the garden There are a lot of odd jobs that need to be done before Winter sets and we got to get a few things done.

Last week a few of us got together over the week and made this card, or variations of it. 


It was lovely to see everyone again after so many months *waving*.  It did me a world of good to catch up with lots of friends and find out what has been happening over Summer.  It also meant that we got time to spend in the new crafty space, which still doesnt have a name.


Next Sunday I am having a stamping Sunday.  I find that sitting stamping and colouring is relaxing and the only thing that can make it even more enjoyable, is having some wonderful company so, if you fancy a Stamping Sunday, let me know and join me.  This will be from 10ish till half 3 ish ( I put ish so that no feels that they early/late and people can leave when they wish).  You will need your own stamps, inks, card etc. and dont forget your packed lunch.  This will be at Alvaston and as soon as you let me know that you plan to come along, I can give you details of the venue.  Places are rather limited and therefore it will be on a first come, first served basis.  Give me a call to find out more.

Thanks for having a visit today and have a wonderful day, whatever you are up to.








1 comment:

Lesley said...

lovely cards glad you all had a great time crafting best wishes Lesley x