Sunday

Happy Birthday Hollie

Sunday and today really is the day of rest for me I didnt get up till 10.00am and here I am, sat having a cuppa catching up on blog land.  I shall be putting my feet up today and just taking it easy.  I am so very lucky.

It is also Hollies 8th birthday, goodness, where do the years go?  Here is the card that I made for her,


I loved making this and I am sorry you cant see all the sparkle on it, oh it shines.

Yesterday I was lucky enough to have chance to grab a cuppa with Robert, Natalie and the girls in the morning which was then followed by a visit to a few friends, dropping off bits and bobs and generally having a drive around, some lovely scenery.  A pity I couldn't stop and take some photographs.  Had quite a few visitors in the afternoon and evening which kept me occupied too. 

The craft room needs to have a tidy up and as its a job I love doing, although I do get so terribly distracted, I may do that over the next few hours.

Have a wonderful day, whatever you are up to and thank you so much for having a read.


No comments: