Friday

Friday

It is a very wet and soggy this morning but hay, that wont get me down.  It is still warm and bright inside and, it is Friday.

Here is a view from the side of my conservatory.

Had a lovely evening last night chatting the hours away, its always nice spending time with friends. 
I managed a quick trip to Ikea yesterday, it was lovely to get out on my own, wander round the big store and browse all they had to offer.  I even treated myself to a bit of lunch too.  Then after tea I had a lovely evening chatting the hours away, its always nice spending time with friends.

Today, despite the weather, I am off to do the weekly food shop and then I hope to grab a couple of hours in my crafty space, its good for the soul.  We have a chappy coming to talk about wardrobes in the spare room/study this evening so things are progressing.  Paul has sorted out his workshop and now has to organise getting a base for this put down so people coming tomorrow to give quotes and of course, we still have the roof saga, long story and one for another day.

Here is a little card I had a play with with a stamp that hadnt seen ink, arent I terrible?

I wanted to play with the new "snow stuff" I purchased so I played, well you just have to dont you.

Off to start my chores, rather late for me but hay, it is Friday.

Thanks for having a read and have a wonderful weekend.

No comments: