Thursday

Elsecar Recorded

Good morning from a chilling Derby.  The top temperature for today is 9 degrees, ooohhhhh chilly.  Christiana tells me that in Cyprus it is mostly around 23 degrees boo hoo.  I can say though that I do like it when I close the curtains at night, put on the fire and wrap up in a woolly cardi that I feel  wonderful, not having 'Winter' for so many years makes me enjoy the Winters now but I still dont like the snow and ice to drive on.

As promised earlier this week, here is the second scrapbook page completed.


This was mums birthday day out earlier this year, which was a lovely day and one that I have now recorded.  There is a group of us scrapbooking this Saturday and you are welcome to join us, if its something you fancy doing.  Just let me know in advance though.

Stampin' Up! have some new weekly deals
If you would like to order anything, you can do so directly through 'my shop' or just get in touch and I can get you items ordered for you.  Dont miss out if there is something that you would really like.  If you need any help at all, with regards to crafting or Stampin' Up! please dont hesitate to get in touch with me as I really do like to help when I can.

Thanks for having a read and I hope you wrap up warm and have a great day


No comments: