Saturday

Birthday Mice

Good morning and it really is quite mild outside this morning although we have had some rain in the night.

After spending some time with the family over the last couple of days I am starting to perk up a bit, which is always good news.  I have also had a wonderful week crafting with some wonderful ladies, thank you so much, laughter really is the best medicine.

Katerina recently asked me to make a card for her friends 21st birthday, so I made this one.  I havent used this stamp for quite a while.  I think I shall use it again for my nieces twin girls birthday in a week or so's time, that just reminds me to check the date.
Lots of Stampin' Up! colours and a stamp that I have had for a few years.  I printed straight on to the card for the sentiment.

Only a few days left if you wanted to take up the offer of joining Stampin' Up! and get the amazing offer of £130 worth of goods for less than £75.00.  I have a little SU order going in today so if there is anything that you would like adding to this, please do let me know.

I have not got a lot planned for the weekend, as usual.  I shall take it all as it comes and enjoy it while I can.

Thanks for having a read today and have a wonderful Saturday.

No comments: