Thursday

All around the world

A lovely Thursday morning, up with the larks and household chores done for the day (until it comes to cooking dinner this evening) and it isnt half past 8 yet.

Had a great day yesterday, I can actually say it was a GOOD day.  I set out to do a few chores and got them done bit by bit throughout the day.  The evening was spent crafty chatting, which is one of the best ways to spend an evening, over a cuppa of course. 

Here is another Christmas card that I made recently.  I was given this stamp in a goody bag (a brilliant goody bag received on a crafty weekend in Peterborough)

I wasnt too sure how the stamp would turn out but, I like it.  I have put this into the box for either this year or next year as I think I have just about finished all my cards for this year. It has certainly been worth going to the Christmas Card and Chatter Club each month here in Derby.  I managed to start a stack of cards on the night of the club but then I would finish them, over the weekend.  All I had to do then was stick them all together and what a variety of cards I have.  I do hope that this club will continue next year as well.

I am working my way around the world today, looking at lots and lots of crafty desks as part of WOYWW (whats on your workdesk Wednesday) which I joined yesterday.  Lots of inspiration, brilliant storage ideas and friendly posts.  Its lovely to see how many of us are all do the same things, even though we are miles apart.

Thanks for spending the time to have a read and I hope that you have a wonderful day, whatever you are up to. 

1 comment:

Lesley said...

I've got that stamp too - it makes a good card - see you at crafty club tomorrow - at Christmas card club?
Lesley x