Monday

Typical Monday Morning

This time last week we were on the happy train, oh I know, I take terrible selfies.  I shall get some of Pauls nice photos and show you over the next few days.  Here is another group one that we did.  Evanthea, one of the twins friends has a selfie stick....I think I need to invest in one

I am off to work this morning in the dark, the rain and the wind, yaks.  Lets hope I dont have to do this for too much longer.

Order going in tonight if you need anything (or just want anything).  Dont miss out on the bargains to be had and if you need a hand with anything, just let me know as I am always happy to help.
 
Have you put 25th October in your diaries?  I am having a large sale at home, of lots of crafty items.  If you cant make it on the day but would like something in particular from SU, please do let me know, I may have it and you can get it at a bargain price.

Lets go and see how the roads are today, thanks for having a read







No comments: