Friday

The Apple Tree







Great news, as well as being a Friday, my internet shop is back up, running and open for business.  That means that when you are awake at silly o'clock, you can browse the virtual SU shop, pick an item or two to purchase, pop it in your basket and done.  Shop till you drop.  Sometimes it means that I dont know who has ordered what though.  I am  *waving* at the person who has just purchased the brilliant stamp set Wetlands from my online shop.  If you let me know who you are, I will pop a thank you card in to the post and, if you are local, let me know when you are free as I have this adorable card I would like to make using the Wetlands stamp set and perhaps we could do this together?  In fact, if a few of us would like to make a couple of cards, let me know, I shall pick a date, give you a list of what you need and we can have a crafting morning, or afternoon or couple of hours or....well you get the picture

Yesterday Christiana and I went to Ikea, pronounced eeekayer I have been told. We didnt get much, a birthday pressie for bro in law, a few ornaments and some Chrsitmas wrapping paper. Boring really but hay, it was lovely to be with tana (Christiana) and it did me a world of good to occupy my mind.  We stopped off for a lovely cuppa and a bite to eat here, Got a couple of bits too, as you do.

More news and not so good news.  After a visit to the dentist (those that know me know about my phobia), I sat with him and went through all the xrays and photos.  My last root canal treatment of 18 months ago did not work.  Not only that, I have an infection at the base of this root canal treatment that has spread to my other teeth and I have been devastatingly told, I have to have the top set of my teeth removed. OMG.  No more to say on this matter at the moment but I am still shocked and upset by what I have been told.

Here is another card that I made some time ago, that tana has decided to take home with her, she is cheeky.


Have a wonderful Friday and, if you are free, grab some crafty bits and bobs tomorrow in the SALE.  For venue details, please get in touch

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Good morning Tracey, lovely card. What a busy busy lady you are!!!
It you walk from the Castle through the Italian Garden and under the arch as if you are going to the Golden Gates, then turn to the right, the Moorish Temple is in a little clearing there :o)
Jackie xx