Sunday

Sunny Sunday

No lie in today but that's okay.  The weather forecast is cloudy with a high of just 16 degrees, if it dries my washing, that's fine by me.

I hope to try and catch up with some blogs throughout the day to see what everyone has been up to and all the cards that have been made whilst I have been away.

We had a wonderful time on our holiday in Athens and here just a few photos as I dont want to bore  you.
 Friends of the girls, who have all been together for many years, decided to surprise Sophia and turn up in a cafe one afternoon, the look on her face was priceless.  We had a great few days all together. 
 Sat very high having a coffee with a great view

 This is the view that we had from our bedroom in the first hotel we stayed at.

We decided on Athens this year as Sophia is studying there for 6 months, all part of her 4 year uni course to become a social worker.  It was also Christianas birthday, what a great way to spend a special day.

So, I have been catching up with Stampin' Up! and wow,  just look at all these offers

NOT TO MISS - JUST ONE DAY LEFT

I read about this fantastic offer from Stampin' Up! and with Christmas just around the corner, I really do need a few bits and bobs to stock up on.  
Have you thought about signing up as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator or rejoining?  Now could be a great time especially if you like 12 x 12 Stampin' Up! paper
 

You can get FREE packs of paper if you sign up to be a demonstrator during the month of October.  The papers are redeemable from November 2014 until April 2015.

-   The Starter Kit is £99 and you get to pick £130 worth of SU goodies.
-   The FREE papers need to be ordered via a Demonstator Order every month.  There will be a postage charge but it does mean that your papers will still be half price.
-   You do need to remain an active demonstrator to get your free papers but, if you sign up in October, it means that your first quarterly spend of £270 does not need to be met until the end of March 2015.  Lots of time.
-   Speciality papers are not included in the free papers.
Do get in touch if you would like more information, it would be great if you joined my team. 

This weeks weekly deals are

If you would like to order anything, an order will be going in tomorrow night (monday 6th October) at 7pm.  Please do let me know either by giving me a ring on 01332 721877 or drop me a line at tracey.rossos2@hotmail.com

I have also sorted out a few dates for crafty class, get togethers and THE SALE.  I shall start by having THE SALE on Saturday 25th October from 10a.m. - 3p.m.  I will have tables of crafting goodies all marked up for sale so please feel free to come along and bring a friend or two with you.  If you need the address, just let me know.

Take your pick of Tuesday 28th October at 7pm, Wednesday 29th October at 2.00pm or Thursday 29th October at 7pm for the first Crafty Week.  Lots of bits and bobs to make, raffle, home made cakes, refreshments and plenty of crafty chatter and gossip.  Everything you need to complete at least 2 cards plus more, items to buy and orders can be placed.  Each event should last about 3 hours and the price is £7 per person which must be booked in advance.  Again, if you would like more information, just give me a call.

Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a great day.

 

No comments: