Friday

Santa Box

I havent been out yet so dont know what the weather is like.  I do know that tomorrow is supposed to be a very nice day out there and Paul has lots of plans.

We managed to get the ribbon rack up in the craft room and its an ideal solution to something that has been bugging me for a few years.  I am very happy with it.  It is actually a photo ledge from Ikea and it comes in 1 meter lengths.  Now that I have everything out and to hand, I will definately use it a lot more, which is what I have done for all my crafty bits.  I do have 2 boxes full of other ribbons and these will get used up on our scrapbook days.  I have having scrapbook days in my craft room.  It is a bit like a crop where we all get together and make a page or two, either following a theme or not.  Just a maximum of 6 so we can spread out a bit.  If you fancy having a go at this, just let me know.

Look what Christiana and I did yesterday.

I think that it is so cute.  I shall be purchasing a couple more of these dies and if you would like one, please let me know by Tuesday at 7pm


Here's how we did it.

I took 6 x 12 piece of red card to cut out the actual box

We then cut out the belt buckle from silver glimmer paper, the belt and buttons from black card

Stuck the black belt onto one of the sides of the box

Stuck the buckle pieces together

Added the buckle onto the belt
 

Added the buttons

Trimmed the belt


Stuck the two pieces of the box together.

Which completed the little treat box for Christmas


If you fancy making a few of these, let me know and next time I go into my crafty space to make some, I shall let you know.

Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a wonderful day






No comments: