Wednesday

Midweek Musing

Good morning from a very warm but damp Derby. It is already 12 degrees and I have all my windows open.  Last night it was 16 degrees around 9pm, phew, I am so pleased it is mild, it makes Christianas stay a little easier as she cant cope too well in cold weather.

Christiana and I made a few of these little treat bags for friends that came over to do a bit of crafting, which is very theraputic. 

We put a few chocolates in them.  

Here is a card that Pauline, a great friend and downline made which she gave  me a couple of weeks ago, I think its lovely and hope you do too.  All SU goodies used and one to replicate when I have some me time, thanks Pauline.

Christiana and I have also been busy making some A4 envelopes.  These are so quick and easy to make with some of the 12 x 12 papers I have. 
 
I have so many papers that I cant ever use all of them so these envelopes are great.

We have some new weekly deals today from SU and if you would like to order anything, please do let me know before Friday.



If you would like to order anything else or have any questions please, do let me know.

Thank you for taking the time to have a read today and I hope you have a wonderful day, what ever you are up to.



No comments: