Monday

Christmas Quackers




Sophia put this quote on facebook a few weeks ago and thought it was so true, so here I am, sharing it with you.



It is very mild out there today, yes I have been out already.  Had a quick wander round as the house seemed to be rather hot (or my personal thermostat has gone, again).


Lovely day yesterday, spent time with the Rob and Nat and the grandchildren, they are so wonderful and they make me laugh.  Lots of hours with Christiana in the craft room, its so peaceful and calming and Paul took us out for a bit of lunch.  I guess you could say it was a perfect day.  I was hoping to go for a walk in a local park but maybe later this week, we cant do everything.

Here is another Christmas card that I made a couple of weeks ago with some lovely ladies
 If you fancy making cards for a couple of hours on Wednesday afternoon, why not come and join us? 

Here are some Christmas ducks that will be winging their way across the med.  One is for Christiana who will take it to Cyprus, one for Katerina in Preston and the other will end up with Sophia in Athens.  I thought that they were so cute.


Enough of Christmas for one day.  Thanks for having a read and wishing you a wonderful Monday.

No comments: