Wednesday

Cards, Bags, Weekly Deals and Broken Mirror

I hope you stayed safe from the wind and rain yesterday.  It wasnt a very nice day out there and I stayed nice and warm for most of the day.  Late afternoon I went for a walk around Dunelm with Tana and mum which was nice.

Here is one of the cards that I have made that Tana has put into her bag to take back to Cyprus

A simple card and it has crystal effects on it, unfortunately, it doesnt really show on this photo.

When we had our wardrobes installed a few weeks ago, the chappie went straight through the wall, straight into the hall mirror with his drill, here are the photos.



You can actually see the end of the raw plug in the second photo.  Today they are coming to repair the mirror hopefully.  My wardrobes and drawers and dresser are just perfect.  I am slowly but surely putting everything away and sorting out at the same time.

I have a few handbags that I will no longer use and its such a shame to throw them away so, if you or anyone you know may be interested in using these bags, just let me know.






As it's Wednesday, we have the new weekly deals which are



My next order will be going in on Sunday so, if there is anything that you would like, do let me know.  If you need any help with anything crafty please get in touch and I will try my best to help you.

Thanks for having a read and I hope you enjoy your day.

No comments: