Tuesday

Tuesday Twitter

Another card that I have finished off and rescued from the "to complete" box.  There are a lot in there again and I am trying my hardest to get 2 or 3 completed each day, as well as continuing with the Christmas ones.

Ohhh we found a little mouse....where, there on the stair, where on the stair, right there.  sorry I couldnt resist and I know that my younger readers wont have a clue what I am on about.  The mouse was in my new bucket, along with lots of water....Paul moved it away.

Katerina arrives today whoop whoop and she will be in Derby with me for just over a week, how wonderful.  I dont expect to see much of her even though she will be in the same house....sleeping till lunch, breakfast, out with me for an hour, tea and then computer/tv all night, isnt that how they live?  I have missed her though and will treasure every moment we spend together (probably shopping).

The crafty space now has lots and lots of Pauls tools in there boo hoo as we had to move it out of the spare room, to put the bed up for Rina.  So I cant move in craft room again but never mind.  We shall have a week to try and sort out, maybe try and get a shed put up etc.  I really didnt realise that we would be constantly moving things around the house.  I mean it took up a whole day, just moving things from A to B and this isnt the final resting place, it has to be moved again.  I guess that means we still have too much stuff.

Have a lovely day xx





2 comments:

Lesley said...

Lovely card and have a great week with Katarina - glad Christmas card club went well - best wishes Lesley x

Lesley said...

Lovely card and have a great week with Katarina - glad Christmas card club went well - best wishes Lesley x