Saturday

Saturdays post

The Christmas card club last night was lovely, a bit chilly as the heating had broken, but so nice to see everyone.  We must have been really busy because it was sooo quiet at times, we were all concentrating.  The next one is the second Friday of October, why not come along?  Its only £2 for the evening and its a great evening.

We had another birthday in the family this week and here is the card that I made.


The craft room is progressing really well with a couple more units up and today we are going to purchase the last few and then that will be that.  We shall have to get a couple of window sills, put my desk up and a couple of shelves.  I am still looking for the tables for us to craft on.

I repainted this, waxed it to death, did the sanding, the cleaning and everything else.  I loved doing it and cant wait to do the next one.  I have been asked if I am selling it but, it isnt in the best condition so I will hang on to this one.  If there is a piece that I do and wish to sell, I will let you know.

I am starting to sell my cushions, for £5 each and I am also selling my candles in cups, again at £5 each.  I always sell my cards and I have to get a bit of a wiggle on as I have 2 Christmas Fayres booked.

My next Stampin' Up! order is going in tomorrow so if there is anything that you would like, do please let me know.

Thanks for having a read and have a lovely day


1 comment:

Jackie said...

Very pretty card Tracey. I love the Welsh Dresser :o)
Jackie xx