Friday

Pretty Ribbon

Sat here full of smiles and so pleased that it's Friday.  It does mean that Paul will be home tomorrow YEAH.  These last few days have been a real struggle.  Hurting my arm last weekend and then hurting it in the night Tuesday night has caused me so much pain and discomfort.  I have not been able to do much at all.  I couldnt get dressed for two days as my arm wouldnt lift up without being in agony.  I have been in my nighty for 2 days pottering around the house but today, I must venture out as the cupboards are empty.

During my pottering I have emptied a few more boxes but nothing major.  If you need boxes, please give me a call, there are a few big strong ones available.

I have had these jars of ribbon bits for over 8 years.  I never use them, just store them and I am wondering why? 

So I decided to empty the jars, put all the ribbon where I can see it and use it up as quick as I can.
 
Did anyone start to watch the new drama on tv last night? Its called Chasing Shadows. I thought it was quite good and cant wait to see the next installment.

Here are a few more Christmas cards that I have made.  

 and a bit of a close up
 These all need the inserts in but I will wait until my arm is a bit better as it means a lot of cutting up and my arm isnt up to that at the moment.

Thanks for having a read today and I do hope that you have a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Chasing shadows was really good - sorry to hear you've hurt your arm hope it gets better soon best wishes Lesley x