Wednesday

Midweek Musing

Scrapbooking Saturday, Stamping Sunday, and Template Tuesday are just a few events that I shall be holding during October. As well as an hour or two of making Christmas bags, an afternoon / evening of embossing, I am busy planning everything in my diary and am frantically looking for crafting tables. 

Do you have chairs that  you no longer need and would like to get rid of them?  If you do please let me know and, if they are suitable, I will glady take them off your hands.  I am looking for a sturdy chair or two for ladies who craft to sit on.

We have had ourselves a jungle/den call it what you will but it has been a big piece of land, 20ft x 40ft that was just plants, trees, shrubs etc. etc.  

 Well all the plants have gone, more or less and we have this wonderful piece of land that we can completely clear and do with what we want.  Its wonderful.  Every day we discover something new about the house and this little area is just magical.  Here is Paul looking around

 Katerina had never used a lawnmower so Paul showed her what to do.  it was a bit scarey for her to start with as its a powered petrol mower but she soon got the hang of it, thank goodness we dont have any plants in the back garden yet.

Today will be her last day with me for a while....I will miss her.

So, we have some new weekly deals and here they are.

Sunday will be my next order date so if you fancy a little order of some Stampin'Up! goodies, just let me know.

I had best get a wiggle on, work for a few hours.  Thanks for popping in for a read and I hope you have a wonderful day

1 comment:

Lesley said...

You getting on well with the garden - I'd like to down size mine but you are upsizing with your new place - best wishes Lesley x