Wednesday

Midweek Musing


 My poor cute pink slippers have been worn out.  Just goes to show how much walking around I have been doing.  Never mind, I got these new little pups, arent they cute.

WEEKLY DEAL from Stampin' Up! today is
If you would like any of these items, or anything else from Stampin' Up! please do let me know and I shall get it ordered for you.  You can get in touch by calling me on 01332 721877 or send me an e-mail tracey.rossos2@hotmail.com, I do love to hear from you.

I dont think I shared my new paper storage bins did I?  They are wonderful and perfect for the job.

 This one looks a bit like lace, its so delicate.
 
 I have lots and lots of tins that all need decorating so again, I covered this biscuit tin which holds all my ready made sentiments.
 
 It turned out like this.


My arm is giving me a lot of gip today, painful, throbbing and very restrictive.  Hopefully after a day of rest it will feel better tomorrow.

Thanks for having a read today and I hope that you have a lovely day, whatever you are up to.

No comments: